Responding to a media report that Kyle Lowry has “zero interest” in returning to Toronto, Raptors president Masai Ujiri said Tuesday the All-Star point guard has told him just the opposite.
“He’s been a part of our organization, and he says he wants to come back,” Ujiri told reporters. “I know, speculation … with the article. We all have ups and downs. There are times when he’s been down, and there are times when we are down. It happens to every team, every player. People go through it.”
Ujiri was asked about Lowry after the Toronto Star reported that other teams have been told that Lowry didn’t want to remain with the Raptors.
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia