Responding to a media report that Kyle Lowry has “zero interest” in returning to Toronto, Raptors president Masai Ujiri said Tuesday the All-Star point guard has told him just the opposite.
“He’s been a part of our organization, and he says he wants to come back,” Ujiri told reporters. “I know, speculation … with the article. We all have ups and downs. There are times when he’s been down, and there are times when we are down. It happens to every team, every player. People go through it.”
Ujiri was asked about Lowry after the Toronto Star reported that other teams have been told that Lowry didn’t want to remain with the Raptors.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef