Nearly a week after the Indiana Pacers offered talented but controversial guard Lance Stephenson a five-year, $44 million contract, the two sides remain far apart on a deal, according to sources close to the situation.
Although his desire is to remain with the Pacers, a disappointed Stephenson began exploring the free-agent market after receiving what he felt was a low-ball offer on Tuesday, sources said.
Stephenson has drawn interest from the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers, although both teams have other free agents prioritized above Stephenson, according to sources.
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
- Pacers GM Chad Buchanan on Buddy Hield: ‘Our intention is to have him on our team this year’
- Nets sign undrafted guard Scottie Lindsey
- Coach Mark Daigneault is excited because Thunder’s young core is ‘developing very quickly’
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 6 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey