The Dallas Mavericks reassigned center/forward Dwight Powell to the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League on Saturday.
The 6-foot-11, 240-pound Powell has appeared in 19 games for the Mavericks this season, averaging 3.5 points and 2.2 rebounds.
Powell was recently assigned to the Legends on Thursday and finished with 24 points, 11 rebounds and two assists in the Legends’ 122-119 loss to the Delaware 87ers. He was available for Saturday night’s game against the Austin Spurs.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade