(Devin) Harris, who jammed his the great toe on his left foot in Utah on Monday and missed the regular season finale, tried to play in Game 1, but could not go after halftime when he began to feel pain in his second toe, the one he had surgically repaired two summers ago.
“The big toe is aggravated, but it’s also causing problems in the second toe now,” Harris said. “The way I’m taping the big toe is putting the other one (at risk).
Harris said that the way things were going Saturday was “a stress fracture waiting to happen.”
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic