The Mavericks are prioritizing a meeting Wednesday with Knicks free agent Carmelo Anthony in Dallas, trying to persuade the seven-time All-Star to reunite with former teammate Tyson Chandler and Dallas’ own free agent, Dirk Nowitzki. Anthony also locked in meetings with the Bulls on Tuesday, Rockets on Wednesday and Lakers on Thursday. The Knicks will get last licks.
Interestingly, the Mavs will meet with Anthony before trying to schedule a pitch to LeBron James. That’s a function of a strong belief around the league that James intends to re-sign with Miami as long as Heat president Pat Riley is able to upgrade the roster through free agency
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again