McGary Scheduled to Work Out for Bucks?
I’ve (The Journal Times’ Gery Woelfel) been told Mitch McGary, a 6-foot-10, 266-pound center from the University of Michigan, is scheduled to work out for the Bucks at their training facility in St. Francis.
It will mark the first time McGary will work out for an NBA team as he has been recovering from a back injury. McGary is unquestionably one of the best big men in the draft, possessing a solid all-around game. He is generally considered to be a late first-round selection.
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice