As Memphis Grizzlies owner Robert Pera and interim general manager Chris Wallace regain control of basketball operations in the wake of CEO Jason Levien’s firing, there appears to be one immediate benefit for the franchise’s future: the chances of re-signing popular star Zach Randolph.
Randolph, 32, has until June 30 to trigger a $16.5 million player option on the final season of his contract and already had begun preliminary discussions on a long-term extension with Memphis, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them