Grizzlies shooter Mike Miller will become a free agent at 12:01 EST Tuesday morning.
In an interview with 92.9 FM ESPN Monday afternoon, the 34-year-old said his first choice is to remain in Memphis.
“They know how badly I wanna be here,” Miller said. “That makes it very simple. If they feel the same way, and it’s a fair deal, it’ll be a done deal.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft