The first month of the 2022-23 NBA season will wrap up tonight on Halloween with seven games to watch. Milwaukee looks like a championship contender to start the season while other teams like the Lakers just got their first win last night. We’ve put together a guide for customers with the best NBA free bet offers available, ahead of the action tipping off.
Tipping off at 7:00pm are the Philadelphia 76ers who will face a 3-3 Wizards squad on the road. At 8:00, the 5-0 Milwaukee Bucks will host the the Detroit Pistons. Giannis Antetokounmpo has been playing at an MVP level to start the season.
In the Western Conference we’ve got the only game today where the teams both have a winning record. The 4-2 Memphis Grizzlies will travel to Utah to play a Jazz team that has surprised a lot of people to begin the season at 5-2.
How To Bet On The Action With BetOnline
- Click here to sign up to BetOnline
- Deposit up to $2000 with code INSIDERS after registering an account
- Receive your 50% deposit bonus up to $1000
- You can now start to betting on any of the games tonight
Best NBA Betting Sites
Monday Night NBA Fixtures
|Time ET||NBA Matches||TV Channels|
|7:00pm||Kings – Hornets||League Pass, NBC Sports California|
|7:00pm||76ers – Wizards||League Pass, NBC Sports Washington|
|7:30pm||Pacers – Nets||NBA TV, YES Network|
|7:30pm||Hawks – Raptors||League Pass, Bally Sports Southeast|
|8:00pm||Pistons – Bucks||League Pass, Bally Sports Detroit and Wisconsin|
|9:00pm||Grizzlies – Jazz||League Pass|
|10:30pm||Rockets – Clippers||League Pass, AT&T SportsNets Southwest|
We have carefully selected the very best free bet offers, which total to up to $6000, which can be claimed down below.
$6,000 in NBA Sportsbook Cash Bonuses and Free Bets With Promo Code: INSIDERS
See below the best Sportsbooks where you can place your NBA free bets by using our promo code INSIDERS with each one. If you take advantage of all their welcome bonus offers, you’ll have a cool $6,000 to use on any of the NBA action.
|Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Minimum Odds||Expiration Date||Sign-Up|
|BetOnline||$1,000: 50% deposit match up to
|Bovada||$750: 100% deposit match up to
|BetUS||$2,500: 100% deposit match up to
|Everygame|| $750: 100% deposit match up to
|MyBookie|| $1000: 100% deposit match up to
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic