NBA Set to Announce Lucrative New TV Deal?
NBA to announce $24 billion/9 year deal w/ ESPN and TNT on Monday. Annual average value nearly 3x current deal.
Annual avg value of new NBA deal soars from about $930M to $2.66B. New deal starts after 2015-16 season.
- Despite reports from last week, Kyrie Irving’s “handshake” deal with the Mavericks has no truth
- College Basketball: Purdue star Zach Edey skips the NBA Draft and returns to the Boilermakers
- Heat’s Duncan Robinson reveals why he taunted the Boston crowd in Game 7: ‘I wanted to do it, there was a little internal conflict’
- For the first time in four years, Eric Lewis has not been chosen as one of the 12 referees to work the NBA Finals
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 1 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 3 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’