Nebraska picked up a transfer commitment Monday from former Kansas wing Andrew White, CBSSports.com reported.
The 6-foot-6 White is a former top 50 recruit who never started a game for the Jayhawks while playing behind Ben McLemore as a freshman and then Andrew Wiggins and Wayne Selden as a sophomore.
White averaged 2.4 points and 6.3 minutes per game last season for Kansas.
According to NCAA transfer rules, White will sit out the 2014-15 season and have two years of eligibility remaining at Nebraska.
Nebraska coach Tim Miles also received a commitment Monday from 6-4 guard Aguek Arop of Omaha, a member of the Class of 2017.
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms