Nets’ Andrei Kirilenko Out with Back Issues
It’s a new year but the same problem for Andrei Kirilenko.
The versatile Nets forward, after missing most of the preseason and 25 of the first 29 games last season with back spasms, sat out Sunday morning’s practice — the team’s second of the season — because of a tight lower back.
“Well, [it’s] not a big concern, but I guess it’s unavoidable,” Kirilenko said after the practice. “Like once, twice a year it kind of [flares] up a little bit. It’s a little bit tight, but no major soreness like I had last year, so I don’t know.
“It could be seven days to I don’t know how much.”
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’