Nets Finalizing Agreements On Terms With Lopez And Young
The Brooklyn Nets are finalizing agreements with free agents Brook Lopez and Thaddeus Young, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Lopez, 27, will receive a three-year, $60 million maximum contract that includes some protections for the Nets should a recurrence of Lopez’s past foot issues sideline him again, sources said.
Young, 27, who opted out of $10.2 million owed him next season, will sign a four-year, $50 million deal, sources said.
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit