Two of the most important men for the Nets’ summer live in Moscow, and general manager Sean Marks is flying to see them both this week: team owner Mikhail Prokhorov and top target Milos Teodosic.
Marks and Nets coach Kenny Atkinson head to ONEXIM headquarters to meet with Prokhorov, then they will scout free-agent priority Teodosic, whom one expert called the best passer in the world.
Source: Brian Lewis of the New York Post
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
- Top 5 NBA players who might be eyeing their returns to Europe after this season
- WATCH: Isaac Okoro sings ‘Take Me To Church’ in Cavaliers’ hot tub
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms