The first game without Brook Lopez didn’t go well for the Nets in the paint. It also didn’t help that his replacement, Kevin Garnett, didn’t play because of a stomach virus.
Lopez is out for at least the remainder of the preseason with a sprained foot. On Sunday, the Nets went with a small lineup, starting Mason Plumlee at center (6 points, 4 rebounds) and Mirza Teletovic at power forward (3, 6).
“We do (feel the loss of Lopez),” Johnson said. “He’s a beast.”
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef