Pelicans general manager Dell Demps has been in seclusion for the past few days, unwilling to tip his hand on their plans for Thursday’s 2 p.m NBA trade deadline.
When asked if his team could use a veteran point guard before the trade deadline passes, Pelicans coach Monty Williams appeared to endorse the need.
”You can always use one (veteran point guard), we have a young team, certainly as it relates to making a playoff run, but that’s how you grow up,” Williams said.
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos