Rapper Drake took the wraps off new uniforms for the Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
The Grammy winner, who collaborated with the team on the new look, wore a black and gold version of the uniform while performing the finale of his OVO Fest concert in Toronto.Drake, the team’s “global ambassador.” wore the No. 6 jersey of new Raptors guard Corey Joseph, who is from suburban Toronto.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page24 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef