The Atlanta Hawks unveiled their new secondary logo Thursday morning, an evolved version of the old logo used from 1972-1995.
The new secondary Hawks logo pays homage to one of the franchise’s most successful periods, while personifying the team’s aggressive and attacking style of today. The evolved logo features a more fierce Hawks mark which represents the bold moves the franchise has made and continues to make in order to achieve a sustained and high-level of success on and off the court.
- Injury update: Heat’s Tyler Herro will miss at least one more week before returning to action
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them