The Atlanta Hawks unveiled their new secondary logo Thursday morning, an evolved version of the old logo used from 1972-1995.
The new secondary Hawks logo pays homage to one of the franchise’s most successful periods, while personifying the team’s aggressive and attacking style of today. The evolved logo features a more fierce Hawks mark which represents the bold moves the franchise has made and continues to make in order to achieve a sustained and high-level of success on and off the court.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft