Nikola Pekovic Concerned About Foot/Ankle Issues
His season over, with surgery looming, Wolves center Nikola Pekovic acknowledged he is concerned about his future, both on and off the basketball court.
“Of course I am,’’ he said. “I’m pretty much worrying about how this is going to affect my life in 10 years. I mean, I’m still thinking about basketball [too]. But when you deal so much with something like this. … It’s a big deal, I think.’’
Pekovic has spent so much time fighting foot and ankle pain. Wednesday, in what Pekovic described as “the last thing I can try,” he will undergo surgery to remove damaged tissue and repair his right Achilles’ tendon.
Dr. Richard Anderson will do the surgery in Charlotte, N.C., in an attempt to finally ease the pain that [has] affected Pekovic for years.
- Zion Williamson Baby Mama Update: Yamile Taylor Enters Love Square With Moriah Mills and Ahkeema ‘Concrete Rose’
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell