Noah Says He’ll Be Ready for Training Camp
Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah says he will be “ready” for training camp as he continues rehabbing from arthroscopic left knee surgery.
“I feel pretty good,” Noah told ESPNChicago.com on Sunday during a promotional event for Adidas. “Obviously I have a ways to go, but I’m excited. When I see what our team looks like, I think that Gar [Forman] and Pax [John Paxon] put together a very solid team and I’m really excited about next year.”
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’