Though a source with knowledge of the situation doesn’t expect (Nerlens) Noel to play this season as he recovers from last year’s knee surgery, all who see him are encouraged about what he will bring to the future.
The Sixers will offer no timetable, and it’s likely Noel won’t appear in an NBA game this season.
As for Noel’s recent tweet of “4-4-14” that supposedly means he would like to play on April 4 at Boston, (coach Brett) Brown said he hasn’t brought it up to his rookie and he won’t.
- Pacers’ Myles Turner (ankle), Andrew Nembhard (illness) questionable vs. Bucks
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic