However, the Mavs’ absolute failure to compete was rather appalling in Saturday night’s 108-70 rout, which set a franchise record for fewest points scored in a playoff game.
“We’ve just got to show pride,” said face of the franchise Dirk Nowitzki, whose 18 points made him the only Dallas player to score in double figures. “We obviously got embarrassed tonight.”
“We just went back in a shell a little bit,” Nowitzki said. “It’s disappointing.
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- DraftKings and FanDuel take aim at New York online tax reduction
- California resident scoops $4,000,000 but is CA sports betting on the horizon?
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms