There’s been a lot of smoke around the league that Denver’s made (Kenneth) Faried available in trade talk. The Nuggets, of course, deny it, which means it’s likely true.
The Nuggets have been unhappy with Faried’s defense this season, and aren’t inclined at the moment to give him a huge deal. They’ve already got $79 million committed the next two seasons to Lawson, JaVale McGee and Danilo Gallinari.
NBA Team Salaries
- Lakers vs. Thunder: Preview, Prediction, and Betting Lines
- Pacers vs. Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Hawks vs. Pelicans: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics: Betting Picks, Prediction, and Preview
- Timberwolves vs. Bucks: Preview, Prediction, and Betting Lines
Main Page1 week ago
Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns: Betting Picks, Prediction, and Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
Derrick Rose proposes to Alaina Anderson with ginormous diamond ring
Main Page4 days ago
Top 5 NBA futures liabilities for the 2021-22 NBA season
Main Page7 days ago
Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings