“It’s the time of year when all of our focus should be on the draft and potential trades around the draft,” (Nuggets GM Tim) Connelly said.The Nuggets have made some of those trade calls, and they have received others.
The biggest trade speculation continues to swirl around last season’s starting point guard, Ty Lawson. But the reality is there are no untouchable players on the roster if the deal offered is one the Nuggets feel they can’t refuse.
“The variables come when you get one phone call and the best-laid plans go out of the window,” Connelly said. “But we’re pretty active and aggressive. We’ve got a lot of calls out there and a lot of scenarios in play. I can’t say for certain that where we stand today is where we’re going to stand on draft night.”
“We want to be aggressive,” Connelly said. “We’re looking at any and all scenarios, and we’ve already proactively made a lot of those calls. We’ll see what we can do to make it interesting and hopefully give Coach the best team possible.”
- Warriors forward Draymond Green wants to play 4-5 more years
- Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?
- Nuggets guard Jamal Murray says ‘the confidence is starting to come back’
- LeBron James: ‘I don’t have to rely on super-duper athleticism to be effective’
- NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: Kyrie Irving Over 22.5 Points Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 2 weeks ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nuggets center Nikola Jokic doubtful against Detroit