Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams will miss Monday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers with a concussion, the team said.
Adams is in the league’s mandated concussion protocol; the timetable for his return is unknown. Adams was injured early in the third quarter of Sunday’s game against the Sacramento Kings after falling and hitting the back of his head on the floor. Adams immediately exited the game and did not return.
Source: Royce Young of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade