Free Agency Diary 2017
Olympiacos and Brian Roberts Agree to Deal
Olympiacos and NBA free agent point guard Brian Roberts have agreed to a two-year, $4 million deal, league sources told Basketball Insiders.
The deal also contains an NBA opt-out clause.
The 31-year-old point guard has spent the past five seasons in the NBA with New Orleans, Charlotte, and Portland. During his five-year career, Roberts has averaged 6.6 points and 2.3 assists in 16.6 minutes per game. Roberts is also a 36 percent career shooter from beyond the arc.
For Roberts, heading overseas and signing with Olympiacos presented an opportunity to play at a competitive level and run a team.
Olympiacos and NBA guard Brian Roberts agreed to a 2-year, $4 million deal, league sources told @BBallInsiders. It has an NBA opt-out clause
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) July 24, 2017
- Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander assures Russell Westbrook is “one of the best competitors” in NBA history
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal is under Police investigation after an incident that happened with an Orlando fan last week
- LeBron James came off the bench for second time in 1,414 career games
- LSU Basketball Star Angel Reese Has Increased Her NIL Value by 243% To $392k Since Jan. 10
- Virginia Tech’s Women’s Basketball team is headed to the program’s first Final Four appearance after an 84-74 victory vs Ohio State
NBA 12 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives