Olympiacos and NBA free agent point guard Brian Roberts have agreed to a two-year, $4 million deal, league sources told Basketball Insiders.
The deal also contains an NBA opt-out clause.
The 31-year-old point guard has spent the past five seasons in the NBA with New Orleans, Charlotte, and Portland. During his five-year career, Roberts has averaged 6.6 points and 2.3 assists in 16.6 minutes per game. Roberts is also a 36 percent career shooter from beyond the arc.
For Roberts, heading overseas and signing with Olympiacos presented an opportunity to play at a competitive level and run a team.
Olympiacos and NBA guard Brian Roberts agreed to a 2-year, $4 million deal, league sources told @BBallInsiders. It has an NBA opt-out clause
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) July 24, 2017
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton