Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders is out indefinitely with a fractured right orbital bone suffered Saturday night against Houston.
“It’s really unfortunate because the kid had been playing well” Bucks coach Larry Drew said of Sanders. “He was starting to play with a rhythm and had played tow of his better games this year”
A Bucks Spokesman gave no timetable on Sanders’ return and indicated he would see a specialist Tuesday. Drew said Sanders still was suffering from blurred vision.
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade