The Indiana Pacers signed free agents C.J. Fair, Arinze Onuaku, Chris Singleton and Adonis Thomas on Friday.
Fair is a 6-foot-8 rookie forward out of Syracuse who played on the 2014 Dallas Mavericks’ summer league team. Last season with Syracuse, Fair averaged 16.5 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Onuaku is a 6-9 second-year forward, also out of Syracuse, who played for the New Orleans Pelicans and the Cleveland Cavaliers during the 2013-14 season. He has also spent time with Rio Grande Valley and Canton of the NBA Development League.
Singleton is a fourth-year, 6-9 forward out of Florida State. He played all three seasons of his NBA career with the Washington Wizards, with career averages of 4.1 points and 3.2 rebounds per game.
Thomas is a 6-7 forward who played collegiately at Memphis. He is in his second year in the NBA, having played for the Orlando Magic and Philadelphia 76ers in the 2013-14 season.
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls