Point guard Tony Parker will return to the San Antonio Spurs’ lineup Tuesday in Detroit, finally confident and comfortable that he is recovered from a Dec. 5 hamstring injury.
Parker has played in only three of the past 16 games for the Spurs, and the 32-year-old tweaked the strained muscle in each of his previous attempts to return to the court. The most recent was Christmas Day against the Thunder.
“I want to make sure he doesn’t get halfway through the game and feel it again,” coach Gregg Popovich said Monday. “I want to really be sure.”
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair