Kansas’ Joel Embiid and Duke’s Jabari Parker – two potential No. 1 overall picks in the NBA draft – will not attend next week’s predraft combine in Chicago, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Teams were furnished with a list in recent days of players planning to participate in the combine, and the absence of Embiid and Parker could further raise questions among front-office executives about the players’ health and conditioning.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft