Fred Hoiberg spent Sunday’s post-practice media session detailing the Bulls’ latest injury, a swollen right knee that will keep Pau Gasol in Chicago as the team travels to Toronto and Washington.
Hoiberg said Gasol underwent an MRI exam that showed nothing structurally wrong with the knee.
“But there’s a significant amount of swelling in there,” Hoiberg said. “It’s been determined that he needs this week to recover from that.”
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade