Pau Gasol Day-to-Day; Status for Game 4 Unclear
Chicago Bulls forward Pau Gasol has a strained left hamstring and his status for Sunday’s Game 4 against the Cleveland Cavaliers is unclear.
Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau said an MRI on Gasol’s hamstring revealed a strain and that the Spanish big man was still sore.
“[He’s] day to day,” Thibodeau said. “He didn’t do anything today. We just did some walkthrough stuff.”
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit