Paul George is still hopeful he can make a return to the Indiana Pacers lineup this season.
The two-time All-Star forward said he feels like he has passed all of the tests to play but is still waiting for clearance from the team’s medical staff before he makes his season debut.
“I feel good, but it’s not just me who has to feel good,” George said after Saturday’s practice. “Everybody has to feel good about it. That’s what we’re waiting on. Everybody has to be on the same page.”
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade