NBA News Wire
Pelicans F Anderson faces surgery
The New Orleans Pelicans confirmed Tuesday that forward Ryan Anderson will not return this season because of a herniated cervical disc.
Anderson is scheduled to undergo surgery on April 8 after treatment proved unsuccessful, the team announced. He has been sidelined since since Jan. 3 with an injury he sustained in a game against the Boston Celtics.
The 25-year-old Anderson played in 22 games this season and averaged 19.8 points and 6.5 rebounds.
In six NBA seasons with the Brooklyn Nets, Orlando Magic and Pelicans, Anderson has career averages of 12.3 points and 5.6 rebounds.
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
- How to Watch Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- NBA Finals 2023 viewership down 3.76 million from Game 1 of Warriors-Celtics series opener
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 5 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 6 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes