NBA News Wire
Pistons sign F Miller to 10-day contract
The Detroit Pistons signed forward Quincy Miller to a 10-day contract Saturday.
The 6-foot-9, 210-pound Miller joins the Pistons after spending parts of the 2014-15 season with the Sacramento Kings and the Reno Bighorns of the NBA Developmental League.
In six games with the Kings, Miller averaged 2.8 points and two rebounds in 10.2 minutes. He averaged 25.3 points, 7.6 rebounds, 3.6 blocks, 1.9 assists, 1.6 steals and 28.9 minutes in 15 games with Reno.
The three-year pro holds career averages of 4.4 points, 2.5 rebounds and 13.5 minutes in 65 career games (16 starts) with Sacramento and Denver.
- Kansas Freshman MJ Rice in Transfer Portal: Duke Blue Devils, UNC Tar Heels, and Others Battle for Former Four-Star Recruit
- 2023 Women’s Final Four Tickets Cost 10x More Than Men’s Final Four
- Iowa vs Louisville Breaks Record For Most Watched Women’s College Basketball Game Outside The Final Four
- Lavar Ball Calls Out Bronny James, Says Australia Will Better Prepare Him For The NBA Than College
- Keegan Murray Sets Impressive Rookie Record
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 7 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives