However, a new coach offers a new slate. (Stan) Van Gundy said he traveled to Atlanta last week to have lunch with (Josh) Smith.
“I thought it was a great conversation. Josh is a smart guy. He knows what it takes to win in this league,” Van Gundy said. “He’s capable of doing all those things. We talked about a lot of things in terms of his game, what he thinks his strengths are, where I see it going and the whole thing, and I came away very encouraged that Josh is enthusiastic about the year and excited to get going.”
Van Gundy realizes Smith is potentially the best two-way player on the roster. And if he isn’t moved in the off-season, he will seek to use those talents.
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair