R.J. Hunter has a plan for the ongoing NBA combine in Chicago to try to erase the checks against him.
It may sound counter-intuitive, but to try and ensure that he will be a first-round pick in June’s NBA draft, Hunter said he will do everything but scrimmage at the combine.
“My agent and I thought it would hurt us,” he said of Mark Bartelstein.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef