(Julius) Randle maintained he will not need to have surgery and plans to play in the Las Vegas Summer League, scheduled from July 11-21. Randle also believes unspecified NBA teams leaked their concerns about his foot in hopes that his draft stock would drop so he would become available. That might benefit the Lakers, who have the seventh overall pick for the NBA Draft on June 26.
The Lakers also reported there were no medical tests that suggested his foot was an issue. Lakers development coach Mark Madsen said “Julius looks 100 percent to me” after defending him in post-up drills. Another Lakers source who observed Randle’s workout gushed about his versatility and considered him more seasoned at power forward than Arizona’s Aaron Gordon and Indiana’s Noah Vonleh, both of whom worked out with the Lakers earlier this month.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them