The Toronto Raptors have expressed interest in acquiring Denver Nuggets power forward Kenneth Faried before Thursday’s trade deadline, league sources told Basketball Insiders.
Denver is listening to offers for the 24-year-old, but nothing is imminent.
Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri was previously the GM of the Nuggets, and he selected Faried in the 2011 NBA Draft.
The New York Knicks continue to express interest in Faried as well.
This season, Faried is averaging 10.4 points, 7.5 rebounds and a block.
- Cavaliers’ J.B. Bickerstaff names almost half the roster as potential starters
- Thunder G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander thinks losing will end soon
- Nikola Jokic: “I want to be the Tim Duncan of the Denver Nuggets”
- Draymond Green open to playing for Dallas, Detroit, or L.A.
- New NBA app launches today for the 2022-23 season
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022
NBA6 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA7 days ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks