Only when the threes started falling again from the 6:15 mark of the fourth to the end of regulation did the Raptors look anything like themselves.
It got them to overtime but that was all as Washington re-asserted its rebounding dominance in the extra frame and rode a quartet of offensive boards to an early lead and eventual 93-86 win.
“They were tougher,” (Jonas) Valanciunas said.
“They were tougher than us. We have to be tougher than them. We have to show that we can battle them on the boards.”
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
- Kings’ Domantas Sabonis passes Bob Cousy, Ben Simmons for 13th-most triple-doubles
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant