Reggie Jackson thinks his left knee is fine.
But the Detroit Pistons point guard looking for a bounce-back season won’t know for sure until he’s getting up and down the floor with ease when the season starts a little less than a month from now.
But after the trials of last season, Jackson is confident that after an off-season geared toward doing a better job of managing the chronic case of tendinitis, he is back to normal.
“With my knee, I’m feeling good. With the health of it, I’m feeling great. I just got to do the best I can to take care of it. The team is doing a great job of monitoring it. I’ve had no setbacks. I’m on pace, which is to be ready by training camp.”
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Atlanta Hawks vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction