Grizzlies guard/forward C.J. Miles exited Saturday’s game against the Washington Wizards with left foot soreness. An MRI revealed a stress reaction, which will require approximately 3-6 weeks of off-loading to resolve. Miles is anticipated to miss the remainder of the season but a full recovery is expected.
Miles appeared in 53 games (one start) for the Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors in what was his 14th NBA season. He saw action in 13 games as a reserve for the Grizzlies and averaged 9.3 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 22.6 minutes after he was acquired from the Raptors on Feb. 7.
Source: Memphis Grizzlies
- 60-year-old man dies after brawl at Vermont middle school basketball game
- Pacers Tyrese Haliburton Expected To Return From 10-Game Absence Tomorrow At Home Vs The Lakers
- Online sports betting could be coming to Vermont with new bill
- Milwaukee’s Brook Lopez Is Statistically Having One Of The Best Defensive Seasons Of His Career
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Warriors
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls