Bulls forward Chandler Hutchison sustained an acute injury to a sesamoid bone in his right foot in the game vs. Atlanta on Jan. 23. He will be placed in a walking boot for 2-4 weeks, and will be re-examined after the All-Star Break.
Hutchison, the 22nd-overall selection in the 2018 NBA Draft, has played in 44 games (14 starts) for Chicago this season with averages of 5.2 points and 4.2 rebounds in 20.3 minutes per game.
Source: Chicago Bulls
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft