The Brooklyn Nets likely will re-sign center Jason Collins for the remainder of the season, according to a New York Post report on Thursday.
Collins’ 10-day contract expires next week. The Nets signed the first openly gay American male athlete last week.
The 7-footer has played in two games since he signed and has one rebound and no points. He was on the floor for seven minutes in a loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night and for 11 minutes in a win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant