Report: Dirk Nowitzki May Miss Beginning of Season
Dirk Nowitzki’s availability for the Dallas Mavericks’ season opener is in significant doubt as he continues to slowly recover from April surgery on his left ankle.
The 40-year-old face of the franchise has yet to practice with the Mavericks this preseason and will not do so during the team’s weeklong China trip.
“This is weeks, not days, as far as getting on the court for live action,” Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. “He is making gradual progress, but we’re not just at a point where we can talk about a hard timeline or anything like that.”
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
- LSU Women’s Basketball Coach Kim Mulkey Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Portland’s head coach Chauncey Billups praised rookie SG Shaedon Sharpe for his career-high night vs the Thunder
- Is Giannis Antetokounmpo playing tonight (Mar. 27) vs. Pistons?
- LSU Women’s Basketball star Angel Reese denies being rapper NBA YoungBoy’s girlfriend
NBA 6 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 6 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss