The NBA rescinded the technical foul assessed to Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green on Saturday night — what had been his 15th technical, one shy of an automatic suspension and a $5,000 fine.
The decision drops Green to 14 technical fouls and a little more breathing room.
Green picked up the technical with 1:04 left in the first half of the Warriors’ 112-80 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder. It came after he was called for a foul trying to block a shot from Thunder forward Jerami Grant.
Green’s tech came after Thunder forward Carmelo Anthony and Warriors forward Kevin Durant had to be separated following an altercation. Anthony and Durant each received technicals.
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms