The Miami HEAT announced today that they have exercised their fourth-year team option on Bam Adebayo. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Adebayo, who was selected in the first round (14th overall) by the HEAT in the 2017 NBA Draft, was the only Miami player to appear in all 82 games (28 starts) last season and averaged 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 23.3 minutes while shooting a team-high 57.6 percent from the field.
Source: Miami HEAT
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic