Philadelphia 76ers star Joel Embiid’s status for Game 1 of the team’s first-round playoff series against the Brooklyn Nets remains in limbo.
He was officially listed as “doubtful” for Saturday’s game withload management — left knee soreness.
“I have no idea,” Embiid told reporters when asked if he would be able to play against Brooklyn when the series begins Saturday at 2:30 p.m. ET on ESPN at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
Source: Tim Bontemps of ESPN
- The Vault Slots Review 2023 – Play The Vault Slot at Top Casinos
- Zeus Slots Review 2023 – Play Zeus Slot at Top Casinos
- 7 Fortune Frenzy Slots Review 2023 – Play 7 Fortune Frenzy Slot at Top Casinos
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 7 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey