Warriors forward Kevon Looney, who has missed the last three (3) games with left hip soreness, will be re-evaluated again in three (3) weeks. He has been experiencing ongoing symptoms, so the decision was made to provide him additional time to give him the best chance for a full resolution.
Source: Golden State Warriors
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%