The National Basketball Association game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the LA Clippers scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 28 at Staples Center has been postponed. The decision was made out of respect for the Lakers organization, which is deeply grieving the tragic loss of Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other people in a helicopter crash on Sunday.
The game will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Knicks could offer Bucks four first-round draft picks, role players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season